1. Samkalp is India’s largest Philanthropic Organization and it provides expert guidance to candidates for UPSC Civil Services Interviews.
Personal Attendance of Candidate is mandatory at the time of Registration.
This guidance is provided in following disciplines:
Day 1: Registration Kit (consisting of Programme schedule, Book on Civil Services Interview by Sh. Madhukar Bhagat and other study materials for preparation of Interview.) will be provided after registration.
Day 1: Introduction Session ( 10 minutes to 15 minutes)
Day 5 onwards: Mock Interview (30 minutes): This is fixed based on schedule. The candidate is given 2ndMock training depending on candidate’s performance in first mock, Board recommendation.
Mock interview in groups: This is separate than Dedicated Mock and may be prior to individual mocks.
Personal Counseling based on Feedback of the Mock interview - held on same day as mock interview session.
Day 5 to Day 30: Expert Session on Hobbies.
Day 5 to Day 30:Lecture sessions by Experts on (a) Current, International, and National issues (b) Social Issues (c) Economics Issues (d) Exposure on different states.
All of these sessions are OPEN SESSIONS and candidates can join them at any time based on their convenience to obtain maximum benefit.
2. For registration at Samkalp , the candidate must personally visit Samkalp office and fill up two copies of Samkalp Application form and bring the following documents:
(a) 2 coloured passport size photographs.
(b) 1 copy of UPSC Detailed Application form.
(c) 5 copies of Summary sheet .
3. This Application form can also be downloaded from Samkalp website www.samkalp.org.
4. Date of Mock Interview will be fixed only after final registration made in person at Samkalp Office. Please note that everyday about 80 candidates are invited for Mock Interview by various Boards at Samkalp. There are 2 sessions for Mock Interviews each day- (i.e. Morning and Afternoon). Mock Interviews are conducted in both morning and evening sessions. As such depending on your Schedule and convenience you can either wait at the venue or be there at least one hour before your Scheduled interview time. Date of Mock Interview will be allowed on first cum first serve basis.
5. A token money is solicited to cover a part cost of Study materials, lunch, tea, refreshment and other expenses incurred by Samkalp in providing the guidance.
6. Samkalp provides vegetarian lunch at the Interview venue (1 pm to 2.30 pm).You need not carry personal lunch.
7. Samkalp Office is situated at Udasin Ashram, Arambagh, Paharganj, New Delhi (Near Ramkrishna Ashram Metro Station or Delhi Heart and Lung Institute.)