1. Samkalp is India’s largest Philanthropic Organization to provide expert guidance to Candidates for UPSC Civil Services Interviews. Personal Attendance of Candidate is mandatory at the time of Registration.
This guidance is provided in following disciplines:
Day 1: Registration Kit (consisting of Programme schedule, Book on Civil Services Interview by Sh. Madhukar Bhagat and other study materials for preparation of Interview.) will be provided after registration.
Day 1: Introduction Session ( 10 minutes to 15 minutes)
Day 5 onwards: Mock Interview (30 minutes): This is fixed based on schedule. The candidate is given 2ndMock training depending on candidate’s performance in first mock, Board recommendation.
Mock interview in groups: This is separate than Dedicated Mock and may be prior to individual mocks.
Personal Counseling based on Feedback of the Mock interview. This happens on same day of Mock.
Day 5 to Day 30: Expert Session on Hobbies.
Day 5 to Day 30:Lecture sessions by Experts on (a) Current, International, and National issues (b) Social Issues (c) Economics Issues (d) Exposure on different states. Both these sessions are open sessions at Venue and candidates can join them at any time based on their convenience to obtain maximum benefit.
Special Counseling Session in Groups are conducted by experts at R K Puram. Candidates have to coordinate with Sh Rajib Boruah for attending these sessions.
2. Please fill up the application form and get 6 (Six) photocopies of this form and a copy of your UPSC Mains form. Please affix original photos on 2 Samkalp forms and submit both forms (Samkalp and UPSC) for registration. (Photocopy facility is available near Samkalp office)
3. This Application form can also be downloaded from Samkalp website www.samkalp.org. This form can also be filled up online at Samkalp Website to get provisional registration number. But candidates need to follow step no 2 as above to obtain the registration number.
4. Date of Mock Interview will be fixed only after final registration made in person at Samkalp Office. Please note that everyday about 80 candidates are invited for Mock Interview by various Boards at Samkalp. There are 2 sessions for Mock Interviews each day- (i.e. Morning and Afternoon). Mock Interviews are conducted in both morning and evening sessions. As such depending on your Schedule and convenience you can either wait at the venue or be there at least one hour before your Scheduled interview time. Date of Mock Interview will be allowed on first cum first serve basis.
5. A token donation of Rs. 800/-only is solicited to cover a part cost of Study materials, lunch, tea, refreshment and other expenses incurred by Samkalp in providing the guidance.
6. Samkalp provide vegetarian lunch at the Interview venue (1 pm to 2.30 pm).You need not carry personal lunch.
7. Samkalp Office is situated at Udasin Ashram, Arambagh, Paharganj, New Delhi (Near Ramkrishna Ashram Metro Station or Delhi Heart and Lung Institute.)
(FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORM PLEASE FILL UP ALL COLUMNS. SHOULD ANY COLUMN BE LEFT BLANK PLEASE MENTION ‘(NA)’